Experience the beautiful Chilterns area in a different way with a chauffeured trike tour.
- Looking for an unusual experience?
- Celebrating a special occasion?
- Would like you to view the beautiful Chiltern countryside from a different angle?
Chiltern Trike Tours gives you the opportunity to view the Chilterns and surrounding area in a unique way – with a chauffeured trike experience on Bumblebee, our yellow Boom Trike. Based in Aylesbury, with a variety of tours and pick-up points available around the area. Our trike experiences range from a 2 hour tour to a whole day adventure. Options include:
- Seasonal bluebell/autumn colour tours
- Visits to Chiltern small businesses such as distilleries, breweries, vineyards and food manufacturers.
- Tours around Buckinghamshire’s watermills, windmills or steam railways.
- Film location tours eg. Midsomer, Inspector Morse
- Weddings and other special occasions
- Tours to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and school prom evenings
- Bespoke tours available
The experiences are accessible to all – if you can get on to the trike (with assistance if necessary) and fasten the seat belt, then you can ride. There are just a few safety restrictions, see our web site for details.
Tours will take place on a purpose built Boom Trike, with seating for two passengers plus the chauffeur, Ash. Seatbelts and safety helmets will be provided.
We hold the Visit England “We’re Good to Go” mark, having proved that we are following the latest government guidance relating to Covid-19, including having a risk assessment in place and a plan to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
For more information, see our web site or email us on email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.