Citizens Advice Bucks provides confidential, free and impartial advice.
We help everyone, whatever your problem, find a way forward. We are a generalist advice service.
We provide advice on:
- Family and much more!
You can seek our help in a range of ways:
- We have online advice available 24 hours a day via our website, Online Info – Citizens Advice Buckinghamshire (citizensadvicebucks.org.uk)
- You can email us and get a response within 5 days: Email Us Form – Citizens Advice Buckinghamshire (citizensadvicebucks.org.uk)
- If you are in a food crisis please call our dedicated foodline on 01494 785660 to get access to food vouchers and specialist grants for people in financial difficulties (proof will be required).
- Help to Claim: 0800 144 8 444 – please call for benefits advice
- Consumer Helpline: 0808 223 1133 for all help with energy bills, utility bills or council tax etc.
- Debt helpline: 0800 240 4420- for help with debt and money advice.
- Finally with anything else you can contact our Adviceline.
All advice is free and we are an independent charity- you can turn to us, anytime you need help with anything in life that is stopping you from moving forward.